Monday, May 17, 2010

Peek A Boo


This is from a few weeks ago when we were playing Peek A Boo in bed after a nap. That is still one of his favorite games and he loves it when I float the sheet high above him and then we climb under and watch it settle down over us.

And speaking of sleeping --- for those who don't know --- he finally started sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT earlier this month! Woo hoo! It is so amazing to get a good nights sleep and not have those nighttime feedings, I feel like I have my head on straight again! He is going to bed around 7:30 pm and waking up about 5:30 am on a regular basis now. That seemed SO EARLY the first few days, but I'm totally used to it now, and getting a good 7 or 8 hour block of sleep more than makes up for it. Adam jokes that we are on the "early bird special" plan since we are eating dinner at 6:00 and are in bed by 9:00 every night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment