Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend















Friday afternoon Jacob and I went on a walk around the neighborhood and stopped to take some pictuers at the park. The grass was covered with little yellow flowers and it was so pretty! He loves to pull up leaves of grass and then watch them fall through his fingers and blow away.



Saturday we went over to Meems and PawPaw's house to visit with them and Grandma Lucita. The doll in the picture is Sally, who was my Mom's baby doll, and then my brother and I played with her, and now she is Jacob's new friend. He likes to pat her on the head and give her hugs and kisses. I'll have to post the picture of me sitting next to her when I was a baby, it's pretty funny!



On Easter Sunday we all went over to Didi and Dida's house (Adam's grandparents) for lunch with the family. We all had a nice visit and then the weather cleared off some so we could take a few pictures outside. Jacob had fun playing on the pallet Nana made him, with his eggs and new toys in his Easter basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment