Thursday, March 25, 2010

Balancing Act


Let's post date this to Saturday 3/13, a beautiful sunny day and perfect for working in our poor-excuse-for-a-yard. I was hanging up the baskets of petunias and this is what I turned around to see! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I had to run inside and grab the camera, this is one for the scrapbook. I know there are pics of Ben doing the same thing with Adam so we'll have to dig those out and do a little side-by-side comparison! Someone call Cirque du Soleil, we have a future acrobat on our hands!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How talented is Adam? Wow! Cute blog! Welcome to blogging! I love the way you have the different pix fading in and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Good thing you had your camera nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll dig out a few of those pics of Adam for you.

    ReplyDelete